Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun with Aunt Brittany on Tuesday


Today I came over to the Dean house really early. Brittany was still in her PJ's. But that's okay cause I was still in just my dipper. I was still trying to wake up, but daddy said that he had to take me over early. So I took my pink monkey with me. When I got there I was a little sad so dad fix me some cereal. I had Fruit Loops. Harry sat with me for a little bit so Brittany could get dress. Today she said that we could go to the park. I was really excited. The park is a lot of fun.

After Brittany drop Uncle John off at school we went to the park. The morning dew was still wet so some of the things at the park were wet. At first I went on the little kid slide. Something that was really easy to climb up on. I had fun stomping around and looking through the little window at aunt Brittany. I went down the slide. At first I wasn't to sure about it, but Brittany told me that it was okay. It was a lot of fun. When I got to the bottom of the slide there were some rocks on it. So of course what is a kid and rocks suppose to do. Play of course! Then I saw that there were rocks all around me so I had to play some more with the rocks. I loved picking them and letting them fall out of my hands. Don't worry mommy aunt Brittany made me wash my hands after we left the park.

After rock exploring I went and played on this rocking horse. Okay so it wasn't a horse it was a Tiger. I had fun going back and forth. I also rode a duck for a little bit. I think the rocks were really cool. Mommy can we get some rocks like this. They are a lot of fun to play with.

Brittany push me on the swing. I went on it twice. It was a lot of fun to feel the wind in my hair. After that some kids my sizes came to play at the park. Though aunt Brittany said that they were like 2 1/2 and 4. It was cool to see them play. They were boys of course. The older boy went down this big slide. Before they came aunt brittany and I went down it togather. After I saw him go down the big slide by himself. I knew I could do it too. I did. It was a lot of fun. I wanted to go again and again. Brittany didn't get a picture of me going down the big slide that okay though. she got lots of other cool pictures.

I didn't want to leave the park . But Brittany said that we had to go pick up John. I was sad a little. But brittany gave me a snack when we got in the car. That made me happy. After we go John we went and got Sonic. I got an Apple Juice Slush, grilled cheese and fries. I mainly drank my drink and ate my fries.

After lunch we watch a little of Sesame Street and it made me want to dance. And it was time to nap. And after nap time I went with grandma.

Whoa, its been a busy past two days... not much longer till mommy comes home. Hope you are having a great time. Love you!

No comments: