Tuesday, September 14, 2010

6 months!


Time sure does fly by the older you get. Yesterday made the day that John and I had been married 6 months. We are half way through our first year of marriage.

Last month was a rather trying month well the last few days mainly. We were involved in a car crash and $1700 a car is fixed, but we still with no AC. I am guessing that could have gone for a down payment somewhere to get a new car. But was are really trying to keep "Dno" as long as we can and not have to worry about making car payments so that we can move out in August 2011.

If you are wondering about the car wreck. It was John's fault. No one was hurt. And we only hit one other car.

Here's the 411. We were yeilding at green light getting ready to make a left hand turn. By the time we got in the middle of the interection I saw an on coming car. I didn't really have a chance to yell anything and we hit the Black Lincolns back axle on the left handside and knock part of the back bumper off the other guys car. Our cars bumper came off and the hood jamed the driver side door.

We were all okay. I was really shaken up. I know that it could have been a lot worst. I am so grateful that we are safe and nothing happen. But I know the Lord has something special that he needs us to do.

August was also a good month, I got to see my parents and we got chill at the beach. It was a lot of fun. I miss the beach.

As for what's happening with us now. I have a new calling a church. I have been called to the Relief Society Board. I am really excited, I know that it is going to be an experience like no other. I will say this I do miss my kiddos from Arkansas with their Wednesday night program. John is staying busy with school.

That's all for our little update.

No comments: