Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fun with Aunt Brittany on Monday

Hi, I am Felicity though people call me Lissy for short. Mommy took a trip on a big boat up in a place called New England and Canada. I don't know where that is but to me it is too far for me to be away from my mommy. But it's okay I know she will be back and she is having fun because she is with Jan, Oma, Mini Mamaw. Since all the girls were gone all but me and Aunt Brittany I got to hang out with her , and Uncle John and even Harry some!

On Monday I came over I looked at the puppies, read some books watch some kid shows on PBS, and they were really funny and made me dance a little. I went for walk in the stroller. The weather was really nice outside and it was good to get out and see the sunshine! But best of all I got to paint with water colors. I paint a lot of pictures. Aunt Brittany paint my hand and I made a hand print with my hand. It was pretty cool. The paint felt wet on my hands. I tried to get Brittany to paint my nails with the water colors but it didn’t really work that well. I told Aunt Brittany she should have taken a picture of me doing that but she didn’t. L She took pictures of me painting all by myself. I am sure am growing up to be a big girl!

Nap time came a long and I really didn’t want to go to sleep and I fell sleep holding my shoe. I guess Brittany thought it was funny because she took pictures of me sleeping with my shoe.

I had a good day with my aunt and later that day I went to The Pynes. I had fun there. They have big dog too! Well more in a bit. Love you all. Hurry home soon mommy I love you!

No comments: