Thursday, October 7, 2010

Something Uplifting

As I was spending sometime reviewing some talks from Octobers General Conference, I came across a link about some wonderful young women who help a young women earn her Young Women medallion by proxy. It brought tears to my eyes to see them doing something for someone else. What a great joy and love they have for this young women. How I wish more people could be like those youth.

Growing up and attending YW's I never really got the chance to be able to do for someone. But I know one day I might just have that chance. So perhaps for now, once I finish the virture requriement I may just go back through it as away to perhaps better myself and to do perpare for me helping someone else one day.

To view the video click on the link below.


http://broadcast.lds.org/mormon-messages-for-youth/2010-09-0090-for-madison-768k-eng.mp4

No comments: