Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to fall

Monticello Weevils, played their first game on Thrusday. It was kind of strange not being there and doing the pre-game activities like the walk of champions and cheering on the field. Those days were such much fun, even if it was hot. I loved it!

The beach was a lot of fun. There is a lot of picture on facebook. I know I said it I post some. It will just have to wait a tade bit longer.

John's started school back, taking a math class, a world lit, American history 1, and speech. He thinks speech is going to be his favorite class this semester.

Work is going okay for both of us.

It's crazy how fast summer has flown by and how now it is over. But I am gald because that means maybe it will start cooling off outside.

More from the Deans later!

No comments: