Monday, February 4, 2008

The Weather

Okay, its the first of Febuary and Utah got 3 feet of snow and what does Arkansas have? Flip'n humity! It's just crazy I tell you. It'slike 75 degrees outside! Where is my birthday snow that I love so much?? Not hear. :( This weather also reminds me of how it felt outside the day that Derek died. Expect, for the sun was shinning and there were not many clouds in the air. The prefect kind of weather. In fact, I almost want to say this that the way that it smells outside, is the same kind of smell, that I smelt when Derek died.

Well, Mike Bebe came to UAM today and present a check for 2 Million dollars!!! I was in total shock when I saw how much the check was presented for! I think its going to add on to the Forsety building. But, hey, a prominet figure came to my school!

Life, is going good for those that just like to read my blog and see how I am doing. School is pretty busy, biology is very hard, but I do love my American Lit. 2 English class, it is sooo awesome. I am seeing more to life, and the teacher is a true inspiration. I am really enjoying her.
For those that read, my latest blog, yes, I am in a new realtionship, it is something that I have prayed about and feel that is the right thing to do. He, reminds me a lot of Derek and is very understanding of it.

Oh, yes, I am also at now 11,000 some odd words with my book that I am writing. I hope to get in published! Its soo exicting. It is about my love life. And don't you dare roll your eyes and think oh great! This is the book, that I had mentioned in a pervious blog called, Loving You. I have changed the title and I will not be annoucing it here on the blog, till later perhaps.

Well, I gotta get back to my studies, I have 2 papers to write(one's due tommorw and the other is due wednesday) and a biology test on Friday(mine and samis birthday).
Love ya... and God Bless!! Have a happy cheery day!

No comments: