Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A 100 years to live and Crying


Okay, so its been a few days since I last made an update. When people ask, 'Delynn' or 'Brittany' "how are you" most of the time I am gonna be blunt and I am gonna tell you how I am doing. Right now, I really should be studying for my Civil War test, with Dr.Shea...(do you remember him?) Anyways, that test is tommorw and I still have 1 1/2 chapters to read. And I am just a little stress about that test. I have a bio test next week... another detail test with celluar respiration, the process of photosynhese(or however the heck that it is spelled). I am skipping church so that I can study for this test, because here in the next 35 mins, I have bio lab and thats gonna last till 4 pm. and church starts at 6. I need more hours in the day to everything done that I need to. Oh, and how could I forget, today is health and safey inspection at the dorm. So, after lunch I had to hurry back to my dorm to clean it for when they do inspections tonight. And i have this massive project where i have to put togather a journalism design style book for class before spring break, which now is 3 weeks away.

And to keep matters going, I think I am starting to get sick, my throat starting to become dry(maybe its allergies, but then again, I don't really have them at least not here in Arkansas).

So how am I doing? I am umm just a little stress, think I am getting sick, and I think I need to some point go the Wal-mart and pick up some food for my dorm, because I am out of cheese. And I feel like crying, stress, running out of time, the year anniversy of Derek's death and stuiped Aunty Flow, I think is getting ready for a visit.

Wow.....next point of blog biz.

The song, "A 100 Years" by 5 for fighting. This morning as I was sitting in the hall waiting to go to bio, I started to listen to it. It made me thinkg about a lot of things. Like, how we all have only a 100 years to live. It made me want to cry, because Derek, didn't have 100 years to live, he only had 25 years to live. Then it made me think of my life how that when I was 15, I wanted nothing more than to be 18 an adult and how I couldnt wait to be that age. Now, I don't think I would want to be 18 again, but at the same time I don't want to get any older. And how there is just soo much to look forward to in life. Getting married, The birth of my(our) first child, raising a little family. But all at the same time, remembering all that you have learned thourgh out life and remember that time is short.

There are two lines that really stuck out the most to me... "Suddenly you’re wise, Another blink of an eye, 67 is gone.."

"Every day is a new day"

Okay, I think there was more I want to say about this song, but saying its now 1:37 p.m. and I have to be in lab in 15 mins, I better go a head and leave this blog for today. Thats my day in a nut shell as usually disrguard all spelling errors and grammer. Have a great day.. oh and there is going to be a luarn eslicpse tonight!!!!

Love you guys!!! And if you read my blog... leave a comment
!!!

No comments: