Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year! 2008

Well, this would be my first leap year on Xanga, so I would like to wish everyone a Happy Leap Day! I hope everyone made good use of the extra day for the month. (Me I could use an extra day for the weekend, I have soo much homework).

I would write more, but I am just not really in a blog mood. I am just really sad right now. Yeah, Pam and Jazz I am okay. Everything gonna be okay. I am just having to work things out in my head, that i just can't go into details.

On a lighter note, my missionary friends, Elder Rock and Elder Ellis, got me a copy of two John Byway's talk called: "5 Scriptures that can help you through anything" and "Rough Start, Great Finsh" So far, I have almost finshed, the "Rough Start..." talk. it is really good. It was something I really needed. One of the things Byway talks about is how some people question, why something happen to them and not others. He goes on to say that those people will have there hard time later in life.

One of the things, that stuck out the most is how somethings that we go through will help us be a better spouse,friend or even have more empthy. I don't fully understand how me loosing
Derek going to make me a better spouse or even a better person?

Fellow blog readers and friends, I am fine, I just have somethings going through my head that I am trying to work out.

Anyways, "Happy Leap Year".. next leap year won't be till 2012.(hopefully but then I will be graduated by then and maybe married)

No comments: