Thursday, February 7, 2008

So on TV this morning

The Thing This Morning
**DISCLAIMER: Please disregruad all spelling and grammer issues. The below blog as well, with all blogs here are a matter of my OWN OPINON.**

Well, this morning, as I always do, I watch Good Morning America. I love this show, keeps me updated with things in life,that arent always of the news. Well, anyways this morning, they ran a segement on Jeslousy in a realtionship. I thought for a moment, hey, this is the prefect segement for me. After all, I went through something like that nearly 2 years ago. So I wacthed and was amazed.

I really, like what they said about the topic: "Being Jeslous attriubutes to a lot of love, a little bit of jesouly is okay, because it lets them know that you love them." They went on to say, what an over jesolous person feels an sysmtoms of it and really what was not okay to be jelous about.

I will be honest, I saw some of the qualities of me from two years ago in that. They also went on to tell, why a person might feel that way.

It was an overall great subjuct and I really enjoyed it. And I learned something from that show, that I learned this summer too. That it really was okay to feel that way and I was not in the wrong.

No comments: