Friday, February 8, 2008

Today I hit the double 2's

Well, today I am 22. Wow. Boy do I feel old now. LOL. I wish I could say that I was happily married with a husbend and one kid. But, I am not. I have a wonderful new boyfriend(we've been going out almost one month), I am junior in college and have pretty great life. I have numberous friends all who love me and my best friend of 14 years, (her birthday is today also) :D.

Last night, my friends through me a Suprise party! It was fantatic! We danced, ate food, played with balloons and talked. I got some pretty cool things, Penny got me a yoga mat! Yay! Its green and I so exictied for next week yoga!! I love it!!! Pam, got me a really coool journal where it gives you writing prompts and you answer the question. It's the kind you passt down from generation to genertaion. Jasmine gave me Froggy Blanket and pillow and a Littlest Pet Shop set. Brandy and Mattle, gave me a cool card.(Yay! I get to add it to my collection), Josh gave me the most fablous massage ever.. oooh, it felt soo good!!! My parents sent me a box with candy, PJs/Capris and Singles Ward 2 and gift card. The grandparents also sent some too.. I had a great Birthday!
Oh, and how could I forget.. Jasmine made cup cakes!!! and they were yummy to the tummy!!!!
Wednesday at church, Emma, got the kids in Achievement Days to sing Happy Birthday too me...

I had to take a biology test today, I am just hoping that I passed it. And if I didn't oh, well, such is life.

All will be okay. Next week, I've got a lot of test. Nervous about those, well, really only one of them. *sigh*

As, I look back on my last 22 years of life, I have had a lot happen to me: a lot of life experinces that have changed me, for the better of course. And I am greatful, for the chance I had to come down and gain a body and an earthly experience.

So, here is to me and Sami.. lets add on another 70 years of life. Happy Birthday Sami! Happy Birthday to Me!


And thanks to all my friends and family who all wished me a happy birthday...

Below is a picture my sister Sarah edited and sent to me.. she also sent me a sing email..

No comments: