Thursday, March 13, 2008

Arkansas gets.. SNOW!!!



Okay, so Arkansas got its "snow storm" of the year! It happened on March 7, 2008!It Monticello, AR hard about 1 p.m. with siltness and it turned it to this white fluff stuff: know as snow. The weather got, pretty bad here, well, for us Arkansasan, and they cancelled classes for the rest of the day.







The snow, was soooo pretty and calming, that I really just enjoyed wacthing it fall from the sky. Seeing snow, is a rareity for us, but I sure did enjoy it! And the kids I babysit, loved it too!


Whats really crazy about this snow is that a week ago, we were getting thunderstroms warrings with torndaos and the following week, we have a snow strom!



One, of the reasons it made me happy was, I finally got my birthday snow, a month late!







Now, for the downside about this week... this time last year, Derek and I were seeing each other and hangout iwth each for the first time, since we meet online. We were madly in love with each other and kissing one another! It was fantistacte week. We went to Addison Circle, he meet my aunt and uncle, saw the JFK site, hung out, went to six flags, and kissed and talk about marriage and me becoming Future, Mrs.McGee.
I am greatful, for all that Derek, did in my life, for the great love he gave me, for his Chirst-like example. But, I am also greatful that he held my hand, when the doctor, told me that I needed to hae a thyriod biopsy to check for cancer.(In May, I found out that I was cancer free). He really loved me, and I loved him.



Yes, there is a new love in my life. But part of me will always, love and care for Derek.

No comments: