Monday, October 25, 2010

When it Rains it Pours

Ever heard the saying that when it rains it pours? Well, have I got one for you. This coming Friday is the day that we get the keys to our first apt. My husband and I are both really exicted, until... last week.

Last Thursday to be exacted when Dno, our white 2003 Mecury became very sick. After visiting the Mecuary 'Doctor' and then later the Christian Brothers 'Doctor' it was determined that in our best interest that we should take Dno off of life support. So Friday at 5:40 p.m. ish, Dno
past away due to radiorator and brake issues. The cost to keep him on life support was going to to cost to much so the desion was made to get another car. This time hopefully from a dealer.

So for the weekend we had the a rental car while we looked for a newer car. We found some. And as of today we have two possiblities of two cars. Hopefully in the next few days we will know what we will be driving.

Right now I feel so over wheelmed this is a big purchase. I want to cry. I wish it was simpler, that cars never got so sick.

No comments: