Wednesday, October 13, 2010

7 months!

Good morning fellow blog readers. Today makes 7 months since John and I have been married. This past month has been very busy. John still busy with school, doing well in it. He done well on his test and projects. I am so proud of him and all the work that he is doing.

Just recently he was learning how to divide polynomals in algbra and I had to look up how to do it because I could not remember that was like 4 years or so ago. But once I refresh my memory I was able to see how to do it. My husband gave me one of his problems that he had already figured out, and I got on the second try, because the first time I had some careless errors. But the crazy thing is I actually had fun doing the math problem, it was like a puzzle. I looked up how to do the problems only so I could help my husband with his math homework.
I still don't understand why we have learn stuff like that.. not sure how I am going to need that in the real world.... One perhaps I will know....


I am busy with work and learning a new job this month deposits in banking, I currently had been working and still with credit cards. Banking is a pretty cool business and there is so much that can do to have a great banking experience. We also sign a lease, we are moving.... I wrote a little poem about are move.


We move Oct.29. I am very excited to have our own place. Now I just have to start packing.. oh joy seems like the story of my life... moving. I moved from state to state, in and out of dorm rooms. Wow. It will be nice to be in one place for a bit.


In a place called Camden Trees*
We Will Live,
Like my friend name Cameron
Who lives in a town called Camden.

That's all for now for the Dean, stay tune for the next updates! :)




No comments: