Thursday, October 7, 2010

March 13, 2010 on Wedding Pictures and more







"I love to see the temple... for the temple is a holy place where we are sealed togather, as a child of God I have learned this truth, a family is forever.." I am so grateful that I am sealed to my husband forever. That even in heaven I will be able to be with my best friend and our family.







Temples are near and dear to my heart. It's a place where you can do work for others who have left this life, a place of learning more aboutg returning home, a place to fill the spirit. It is a very special place.


"I know this church is true and the we have a living prophet on the earth today. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that it is there to help us in our everyday life. I know the Lord hears and answers our prayers. Even the smallest and simplest prayers are heard. I am grateful for temples and the blessing they are to us and those that have gone before us. I am so grateful for my family and my friends and all that you do for me. You are truly a blessing in my life."

To learn more about temples or the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints click on the link below.

Learn about: Temples
Learn about: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints(Mormon)

Porter Photography did a wonderful job taking pictures of John and I for our wedding in March I am so grateful for the wonderful job they did. Below are some of the pictures from the wedding. I know I am a little late getting up some pictures from them sorry for the delay.

Interested in having photos taken for babies, kids, families or even weddings? Contact Porter Photography at www.porter-photography.com for more information.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Brittany your photos are gorgeous! I love the one where you are looking up at the Temple. Thanks for posting them.