Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009 and I am Starting a New Year

Today is the first day of my new life... it's 2009 and it's a new year. I have new goals, new plans, and ways to improve my life.

There is a new song, I heard today from my Chruch, titled a "Brand New Year" and this year the them for the youth is a brand new year. Part of it goes... "I Know Our father is wacthing over this world he will help me find my way.... its brand new year and my heart has been open.. to a brand new way ... and I am seeing new light... its a brand new chance to show where I am standing and I don't want to miss this chance... for a brand new life....... this is my life and I don't want to waste it...."

It's a brand new year... I've been giving the chance to see it.. and I am gonna live it to the best I can!

To learn more about the Brand New Year Theme for the Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints click the following link: http://abrandnewyear.lds.org/index.html

My Goals for 2009
1) Read the Scriputres Daily
2) Pray Daily Morning and Night
3) Write in My Journal More
4) Work on Patience with myself
5) Work on bettering myself
6) Think Positive
7) Draw closer to God and become more like Christ
8) and many more other goals in my head....

No comments: