Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crickett to the Rescue

Well... tonight my friends Pam and Jasmine had to go tutor some kids tonight. Only they didn't make halfway there. Because Jasmines car died on a bridge, less than a mile from my school. So, Pam calls my dorm phone cause I didn't answer my cell because I was on the phone with Brittany M. And Pam says they need my help... she needed me to drive her green SUV to where they were at to try to jump them off. I grab my purse and dorm keys and head out the door.
Pam told me where here car keys where and I got them.

Now for some peole this really won't be a problem. But, you see I just renewed my liceness and I can drive, just backing up cars kinda worries me. But, I pulled out and drove, while talking on speaker phone. It was great. Expect for the retard tha desided to eat my butt on a road that was 35 and I was going like 40! And then when I got to the bridge I had to turn the car around to face the direction that Jasmine car was facing. I did it. And I am proud of of myself!

I can drive! I can drive!

And I actually loved driving Pam's big car! It's really easy to drive! :D I am proud of myself!
It's Crickett to the Rescue!

2 comments:

AdamandBetsy said...

GO BRITTANY!!! BOO YA...

britt said...

Wow! Good Job Brittany. so do you actually have your license or is it your driving permit