Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Schools Back

It's hard to believe that Christmas and the New Year have pasted and now I am back at school. I now have including this semester I have two more semester left until I graduate with my BA in History. After school, I plan to get my teaching lincess and teach high school or junior high.

In January, I after much prayer, I broke up with Arthur.

A few days later I went to the dentist for what was just suppose to be a teeth cleaning and got my wisdom teeth removed and 3 cativites filled the same day. I was given, awake sedation, laugh gas, and I think novcain. Needless to say, I have no memory of what really happened. I remember squezzing the hygententist hand. I sent a text message with a picture of how I looked after the sugery... and i had no memory of that.

So this semester I am back at school and I am taking, Spanish 2, Brit Lit 2, Modern Europe and Ethics.

Not much else is happening....

No comments: