Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Promptings

I am grateful for promptings, even the smallest of ones. Today my sisterinlaw called and asked me if I could watch her youngest child, Willie. (He's 8 months) while she went to the Temple. I said yes. Our plans changed a few times but after we had ones in place it was set in stone. I was going to meet her at the temple.

Before I could even get there I had the impression to stop and get baby wipes and water before meeting her. This delayed me by a few mins. But it was a good thing. When I got to the temple, my sisterinlaw said, well we have a little problem Willie had a blowout and I have a dipper but no wipes. I was quick to say that's okay, I actually got some before I came to meet you. So the day was saved and Willie got a clean dipper while his mom went into the temple and he had fun with his aunt Brittany.

I am glad I had the wipes and more so grateful I acted on the impression.

Just goes to show no matter how small the impression is it's important to act on them. You never know just how important it may be. :)

No comments: