Saturday, August 29, 2009

Weevils go to Texas

This past weekend, (well Thrusday) the UAM weevils traveled 8.5 hours(or so) to Stepnville, Texas to play against the Texans at Tarleton State. The drive was long. It was a little different to drive to Texas and not go home to my house.
~
Fred and Kathy and Camilla came out to see the Weevils play against the Texans. The Weevil danced with Camilla and had fun! The other teams mascots(who were dressed in Screams masks ) gave the Weevil a sunflower. The Weevil told me it made the Weevils day and made her happy for a bit.
~
The Weevils sadly lost there game 45 to 16. It was a good hard fight. The did a good job!
~
The weevils next game will be agains U of A at Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Last year the Weevils beat Pine Bluff, 21 to 7!
~
Now in other aspects in my life. My parents are moving to Flordia they have always wanted to move to Fla and grow old there. So Sept.2, 2009 they are moving there. My stuff that was at my house is going to my boyfriends house.
~
School started this week and I enjoyed my classes I think its going to be a good semester it always is.
~
Well that's all the updates I can think of for now. More later! Love you All!


No comments: