Tuesday, August 25, 2009

School Starts tommorw

School starts tommorw. Fall is trying to come. Football seasons kicks off this week too. Which means the weevil gets busy.

This semester I am taking 15 hours last time I attempted this was the spring of 2007 hopefully nothing bad will happen. There are some easy classes. Classes I am taking to help me meet hours for being in school graduation/scholarships.

I am retaking Survy of Math (I am trying to keep my seld pep up for this one) American History 1900-1940, World War 2 history, Interpersonal Communcation and Music Apperication. I am really exicted. I have already been a school a week and now I am really ready for my class assignments and to start learning! I really do love school I am such a dork or I guess a neard!

My parents are moving to Flordia on Sept.2. They have also want to move to Fla. and live near the beach. So since me and my sister are out of the house.(Well I am almost I still live in a college dorm) they desided it was time for them to move. Bright side is they will be just few hour car ride from Diseny World!

Here in Monticello at church a lot of families have moved in. Last weekend I watch 3 families kids. One of my regulars and then two new famlies it was a lot of fun!

This week the Weevil(that's me) will go cheer on the football game for their pre-season game in Stephenville, Texas! There game is Thursday! But the one I am exicted for is the GA game! It will be telvised in the GSC(Gulf South Conference) network.

Well thats all for now! Love you!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love your pictures at the top of your blog! They are so cute. Good luck with school - I'm glad you are enjoying it. Hailey, Andrew and MJ started yesterday and the house is now so quiet!