Monday, August 3, 2009

I am Finally A Class C!

Okay so class C is driving speak for Drivers Licenese! I am so glad to finally have it! I was really neverous at first when I was getting ready to take it! I even had to go throught road work for it because that was the path of the test. I had to get up at 5:30 am to leave the house early to get to the DMV by 6 am to wait in line to get a number just to take the road test! By 8:45 I was taking the road test and by 9 a.m. I was in line to get my paper saying I can drive till mine comes in the mail! That line was another 20 mins! So as of 9:35 this morning I became a licened driver and I don't have to have anyone in the car with me! Down side I don't have a car but that's okay for now. I feel soo happy that I have it! I actually feel older now!

Don't say watch out, because I am safe driver you don't have to stay off the roads.. there is plenty of roads for all of us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow its funny to read this post because i know exactly how you felt that day