Monday, October 19, 2009

October Update!

Last time I posted it was August and now it's the middle of October? My, my where does the time go? School has been keeping me pretty busy. I have been doing pretty good in all of my classes. So that is pretty exicitng. It's hard to believe that Decemeber is around the cornor and I will be graduating! Thats really exicting I can't wait. It's been a long time in waiting for this moment.

In other news, my compture is in Time Out! It has desided to be bad and not work right now. So I have to use the libarys computres or my friends to check the things that need to be check. :)

I am still the Weevil , it a lot of fun! It's funny sometimes to see little kids scream... of course if a gaint green bug came up to me to when I was that age I might scream too. Some of the little kids don't scream though

At church, I have been called to Nursery. This is a challenge and a blessing, I really do enjoy it but its hard work sometimes. One of the kids I have wacth since she was born(I babysit for her family) and she has grown up soo much in the last 2 1/2 years! It will be sad when I have to leave my branch in Decemeber.

This weekend is Home Coming and that is pretty exicting! My mom is coming down.

Hope all is well!

Love, ME

No comments: