Thursday, May 28, 2009

May 2009 Summer Update

The month of May ends here in foru days. It's been a great month! I finished school strong, with a 3.0 this semester, I was very happy! Grades go as follows, Brit Lit 2 C; Spanish 2 B; Ethics B; Modern Europe A. I will get my BA in December! I never thought I would see that day!

I am living at home this summer in Texas!

This month so far I have read to gret books, I highly reccomend them for age 10 and up. The books include The Tale of Desxpur(sp?) and The Boy Who Dared. Two great books. Watch up coming blogs for a review about The Boy Who Dared.

On Memoiral Day I went to the Lake with John some people from Church. We rode on jet skis, he rode on a tube that was pulld from the jet ski. We even grilled out there. It was a lot of fun, minus our sun burn! Minus the sunburn it is a great way to start the summer!

Happy Summer Blog Readers

1 comment:

Catie said...

Hey, come add yourself as a follower on my blog http://backgroundbloggers.blogspot.com/

PLEASE!