Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Alan Jackson Concert!

Ever wanted to do something spur of the moment? Well, last Friday my mom and I did. My boyfriend already had plans with his aunt to go the the AJ concet. (His aunt bought the tickets for him and his brother a long while back).

I suggested to my mom that we should try to see if we could get tickets. I said, I didn't care where we would sit. Just to be there and experince it would be awesome!

So we looked up tickets(this took awhile, because we were going to have to buy them online). We found some, it took a while for the tickets to come to my mom's e-mail, but they came. How much did we spend? 70.00 for both tickets. We rode with my boyfriend, his brother and his aunt. We found our seats, 1st row noses bleed. No one was around us. And 7 minds before the concert started, someone from KSCS, came up to us and said, We(the radio station) saw that you were sitting alone, and we(the radio sation) thought you two might like some better tickets in a suite! So we took them. And watch the show. It was a better view from there.

I danced and sung a long. It was cool. From where my boyfriend was sitting down below us, he saw me dancing!

Josh Tunner opened for AJ. I loved his song, called, "Me and God" one day I will have to put the lyrics here for you to read, its a really good song!

AJ sung a lot of old songs that I grew up with! He even sung his famous, "Where were you when the world stop turning."

Up untill now I have never been to a real concert! I loved it! Even though my boyfriend and I were not in the same seats, I still had a GREAT time! I am gald we went! Next time I go to a concert I will have to spend the $30 on a concert t-shirt!

I will say this, there is nothing like sing along at the concert with the artist, now that is pretty cool!

2 comments:

Catie said...

Well I'm jealous. You rock! So uh boyfriend huh? (;

Brittany Dean said...

Hehe... not many know.. you can ask britt, bout it she knows some.