Monday, May 11, 2009

Over a month?

It been over a month since I last posted on here. Usually I am pretty good at keeping up with my blogs and events in my life, but I guess I feel behind. :(.

Well here is the updated on my life. I am down to one semester left in my college career. I will finally get my BA in History in December of 2009. As I type I am waiting on my grades from the Spring Semester to post, but the grades aren't offically due to the Office of the Registar till Wednesday of this week at 10 a.m. So it's now a wait and see.

I manged to pack up my entire dorm room int 14 boxes , 5 suite cases, microwave, TV, mini refrigerator and a bedding bag. How I got everything in to that small room I will never know. Jasmines' Parents are letting me store a lot of at there house because I can't take it on the airplane with me. I am really grateful that they are letting me do that. It really means a lot to me. (Can you imange the baggage fee for something like that?)

I fly home to Texas on Wednesday! I plan to stay in Texas this summer and work and work on getting my Driver's Liceneces. ( I know shouldn'tI have that by now? Did I want it when I as 16? yes! Why didn't and Why don't I have it? Because when I moved to Texas when I was 15, my parents had to learn how to re-drive in the busy, crazy Dallas traffic. And then when I was 16, they didn't want me to become a statics of teenage driver who ends up dead on the road. And I refused to do the Texas drivers Ed, because I thought it was pointless for a couple reasons, 1) I already had started to work on Drivers Ed before I moved to Texas and then there was the chance that they would not take Drivers Ed from a another state. And when we attempted to do the at home version of drivers ed with Texas there text book was so messed up that I refuse to do it. And desicde to wait till I was 18 to get my permit to avoid the whole mess. And then some other things happened and I went to off to college and I wasn't home to work on it. Everyone has a different set of cards that they are dealt. So blog readers DO not underestamate me or think that there is more to story or that it's stuiped. )

The whole not having my liceness hurts me sometime because it seems that people don't understand or they think that I don't want to. It makes me mad when that happens.

Anyways, that will be my summer and of course going and seeing my special friend. :) And my sister Brittany is coming to Texas at the end of July for a Mary Kay Conference! She is selling it now! But that also means that I get so see her! I am exicted about that! She hasn't ever been to Texas before! :D. Good thing I can see Mary Kay's main office from my house!

Not much else is happening. This has been been brought to you by A Moment in My Life

4 comments:

Catie said...

I LOVE your new background. I think it shows your personality so well. Congrats on the Driving thing and good luck. I don't think you are crazy, you got me into using the bus; I thought, If Brittany can do, I can do it! Yea for graduating! I am so happy for you, it seems like you are really happy and that makes me happy for you.

Love ya lots,
Catie

Brittany Dean said...

Aww thanks. The bus really can be a lot of fun and an adventure, it's a way to help out with the enviornment. I am happy, finally. Hey can you make me one of those cool headers for my blog, pretty please?

Catie said...

I would love to, do you want it to match this background?

Brittany Dean said...

Yes. I will send you some pictures with the next couples days or you can get them from my facebook profile.