Saturday, December 13, 2008

Songs with Meaning part 3

Right now I am at the Little Rock Airport headed to Dallas. Every year I make a list of 12 different songs that fit me through out the year. Here is the list for 2008! The songs are in no certian order.

1) "In this here today gone tommorw world we are living in"
2) "Some day I want to see those streets of gold....but I wouldn't mind waiting at least a 100 years or so "
3) "You better stop whining, pining Get your dreams in line And then just shine, design, refine Until they come true And you better get to livin'"
4) "It happens all the time to people that i know.. there wishes all come true so i got to believe that there is someone out there meant for only me.."
5)" If I count all my blessing then I get a smile on my face but it's still hard to find faith."
6 ) "Where is the passion when you need it the most.... you pick up the leaves and the magic is lost"
7) "Try to show kindness in all that you do"
8) "Laugh when you are filled with joy...For Luaghing giving too"
9) "Help me if you can, I got to get back to house in Pooh Conor by 1"
10) "You say world come between us, our lives have come between us."
11) "When we're on the phone and you talk real slow ..Cause it's late and your mama don't know"
12) "Don't worry if you've been wrong or right it's in the past what is done is done"

For some reason this year, it was harder to put this list togather, there were some songs, I know
I needed to use and wanted to... but some, I wasn't sure. It wasn't like last year or the year before when I put a lot of thought into it. Okay.. more thought in to it... but these songs at somepoint this year can relate to me...
Happy New Year and Merry Christmas Blog Readers!

No comments: