Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why Me? It's just not fair!

Why me its just not fair!

I show up to meetings, I do my part, but yet, I didnt get voted in. I know maybe there is some reason why I didn't get SGA secretary. I will still go to the meetings, still goes on with life. Maybe, the Lord has some reason why I didn't get that postion.

I tried out for mascot, I had a skit planned out and I had a blast doing it. I thought it went pretty well. I didnt get it. I wanted becasue I thought it would be fun and something really cool to do. I will still go to football games, well the home games, and yet again life still goes on. Maybe, the
Lord has some reason why I didn't get to be mascot.

I've applied for two other things on campus this past semester and I didnt get it. Why me?

Derek, died and for a long time i thought I would never find love again. Then I meet Arthur, and him and are doing great. And having Arthur is a blessing in my life.

But the pain of Derek's death is still with me. And there is still the strong feeling of believing that I will actually get married. To me it still some stupied fairy tell, not ment for me.

My sister got her learners, yeah I am happy her but, makes me a litte belittled because, I am 22 and I don't even have my driver liceneses. It's not fair.

Life is not fair. Yes, I have always know these, but is not fair. For once, I want something postive in my life, something good for me. I want the spot light for once.

Yeah, I am getting my assoicates this spring and my parents, sister and my grandparents are coming, but still. Woopie, its a graduation. No big deal.

No comments: