Tuesday, January 29, 2008

This One Is For The Guys Part 1 -Poping the Question

Okay, so let me make something clear... I am not telling any guy to do this. I just got thinking over the last few months of ways for guys to pop that certian question. You know that big "M" question. "Will you marry me"

One of the ones that I lie the best is this. The guy gets one of those little kid picture books(either cardboard type-the ones that babies/tolders use or one with the paper pages-for the biggerr kid, who wont tear the pages) Now the book is about Love. Not the mother love kid or the father, but just about loving you. The guy gives it to his wife-to-be she reads it only at the end to find that written in perment maker a special note that says that he loves her and what not and wants to know if she would marry him. Then of course the guy would get down on one knee open a ring box or something like that. It's simple and sweet. And I think a really cool way to propose.

Another way is using Windows Movie maker they guy takes different pictures from he and his girl hang out puts it to a song that has speical meaning to him about their realtionship and at the end, something scrolls across the screen and says, "You made many memomories with me, I was hoping that you would make many more with me, will you be my wife?" Yet, another simple creative way to pop that question.

Well, thats all I can think of for now.. I am sure that I will think of more later..... So look for part 2 sooner or later...

No comments: