Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Little Mermaid

So tonight, Pam, Jazz and I wacth the movie the Little Mermaid. They had to watch it for a class called Critcal Theroy to write some paper.

But as I wacth it I found that it had sets from other movies. Now, for all those stuiped, cluesless people. Here is what I mean by that. In the movie I found sets that were used in the Little Mermaid, but later appeared in other diseny movies.

Here is some that I found: In the scene were Eric and Arial are in the boat(just before the "Kiss the Girl song") you see a Wipping Willow.. Like in Pocohantas(you know Grandmother Willow)

Then another scene is outside of Eric's castle where you find one of those pound things and small cricle prouch thing(don't know the name of it) but you find the same thing in Addlain.

When Arial goes to see Esral, she goes through, what I call the "Sea Grave yard" you find the same in the Lion King, with the Elphant Grave yard(is it just me or what, in the movie Sabastion, tells Arial not to go see Ersal, in the Lion King, Sibma Dad, tells him not to go to the Elpahnet grave yard)

And here is a random thought, do mermaids, die? And if so, how do you have a funeral for one? What is it like?

The quote of the moive that I like best... "I was flying, well of course I was flying"-Scully

No comments: