Sunday, December 30, 2012

Books, Movies, Music. Brittany's List of 2012


Songs With Meaning
In the past when I have written about Songs with Meanings I have put piece of the song that have just simply stuck out. This year I bring a different twist. Below are a list of songs that made my top 10 songs of the year. Some are old, some are new. They are the ones that I crank up the volume and jam to it. The songs are list in no certain order.

  1.     Some Nights. F.U.N
  2.    You don’t know you are beautiful .One Dircetion
  3.     Live Like You Are Dying. Kris Allen
  4.    Lead Kindly Lightly
  5.  Finally Friday, George Jones
  6.  Jack and Diane, John Melchamp
  7.   I’m Gonna Be (500 miles)- The Proclaimers
  8.     I wanna Be, FFH*(gropu name unknown)            
  9.    C’est La Vie, B*Witched
  10.  Seize the Day, Newies


Some Good Books I read this year

  1. .       What Papa Told Me
  2.         Hunger Game series
  3.         Wednesday Wars
  4.         Mckenna American Girl Series
  5. .         Keeper(still reading)
Think I need to read more this coming year!
  


Some good Movies that I saw this year
1 Hunger Game
2 Man on a Ledge
3 The Muppets
4 Twilight : Breaking Dawn part 2
5 Big Miracle
6 A 1000 Words
7  Meda Witness Protection Program 
8  What to expect when you are expecting*
Lincoln*
10 Skyfall*



Ones noted with the * were okay movies

No comments: