Friday, August 8, 2008

I pulled a stupied

Well, today was my last day at work, that part is really sad. :( But, when I was stacking the bread today I was standing on something that I really should not have been standing on in the first place.

The thing I was standing on was the aluminumn thing, that has bars on it that looks sorta like a bench, minus the back rest and that its to short.

As I was standing on it, both my feet fell, between two different bars and the first thought I has was, "phf at least I didn't hurt my feet or my ankles. I was wrong. I had landed wrong on my left foot. It hurt like heck. And, I still stayed at work when I was hurt... because I still needed to finish my job.

Where does it hurt, Left foot, left side, middle side of the foot....
And, we do have ladders, adn I should have been on one of those but, I didnt want to, I thought I could do it they ways I was doing it.

So, now my foot is wrap in an ace badages, which I had to go and get at walmart... so I walked on my bad foot, well, limped and walked to the rest of my errons and walked to the bus stop and then home...

Oh, my does it hurt... and I have cheer practice next Sunday night, I hope its better by then and not broken....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow that sucks. i hurt my foot getting in the shower two days ago and ist all swollen and brused

Catie said...

I was wondering why you had your foot wrapped up. I hope it gets better soon. Send us pictures of your cheers!