Thursday, August 21, 2008

Life Back at School

Well, classes start yesterday. I am in Spanish 1, West Africa and Islam, Col.America and Histographys. I am back working on the school newspaper as an editor for Around Campus.

My dorm room is all neatly organized and clean and my door is full of colorful poka-dots. I will have to get a picture of it up on the web soon so all my family and friends can see it.
I miss Utah.

Getting use to the humdity rather interesting. I really hate it. Thought lately its been raining a lot. It's rained every day since I have been here. I have seen more rain in the last few days then I saw in Utah this summer.

My foot still kind of hurts and I am wear my ace badged off and on.

One thing is for sure this semester is going to be really busy with a lot of readings, journalsim and other things on campus that I will have to do. It's going to be a crazy year. But, saddly it's my Senior year and next summer will be my last year at school here, because I will graduate with a BA in History(if all still goes to plan).

UAM been a great school, I am gald that Morris and Tonya convinced me to come here. It's been a blessing to be at this school and I have just fallen in love with it! Maybe one day I will come back with a PhD and teach here, now that would be cool.

This will be a short blog.. because now I have to go and read some stuff for school and I want a snack. So it's back to my room.

Love to you all! More from the Weevil later!

No comments: