Thursday, July 31, 2008

The rest of the July Update

After my little vaction, I went back to work, chilln' with the family and seeing Arthur more.

One day, the kids, their mom and I play'd in the little wadding pools for a couple hours, it was a lot of fun.I finished reading to books, Roses and Daisy and Life As We Knew It. Both really great books.

I've practied the piano and I think I am actually starting to read notes.... but, I can only play with one hand. Not much else has really happened for me to blog about.

Life, going as great as it can be. And Arthur and I are doing great. The heat, sucks, but I hear that in Arkansas and in Texas that its really, really, really, really hot there!

Oh, boy.. the joys of summer heat... maybe we actually will have a colder winter??? To me it seem that its been extra hot in SLC I don't recall that it being this hot last year at this time. Well, next time I write it will be August. And I start school in 21 days!

No comments: