Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer the May Update!


Well, it is almost time for me to leave my parents house and head to my summer get-a-way. I am really exicted, one I get to see family, chill with the trees and mountian air, work and one of the most highlighting get to meet face to face, the another wounderful guy I have been dating.

His name is Arthur, and I really exicted about finally getting to me him in person. We have been talking for nearly 5 months straight.

In lighter news my novel I am writing about my love life is now 21,600 words! Its taken over a year for me to write that much. I hope to get it published oneday.

In other news in my life, I got my assoicates of arts at the being of this month. And the funny thing is I feel smarter having it. Something that not to many people know is that when I was at the cermony I could feel the presencs of my dead fiance, Derek there. I could feel that he was/and is really proud of me.

Now for my rant, I am getting really tried of this high prices of gas. They are affecting everything. Even the non drivers. It is just inshane. Right now the prices for my return ticket to my parents house has doubled. It is just crazy.

For my regular blog readers, look for my montly updates/or bi-monthly updates of what is happening this summer!

No comments: