Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A Halfway Mark!

Well, I did it! I finally got my Assiocates of Arts! I am soo proud of myself. And in just lest than 3 semesters I will have my BA in history, with a minor in Journalism. It's kinda sad to think that I am almost done with college. WoW me a college grad!

After the graduation thingy on the football field, my parents and I went to Hot Springs. It was okay there. Lots and lots of trees! The hotle we stay out, power went out! It happen about 10:15ish at night Now, that was crazy! There were even people stuck inside the elvator, and I got to watch some of the exictement as it happened outside our door. Since the power went out my parents and I went exploring around the area to get dessert. Not all the places where out, Wal-mart was out, that was kinda funny seeing a pitch black dark parking lot! Woah! Over all, Hot Springs is okay, not sure and this is MY OPINION that I would go back. Unless it is to go to the bath houses(which were closed when we were there).

For now I am back at my parents house until I head to my "other" state for the summer. Which I am really exicted about! As for me, thats about it nothing else really happening, I am just taking time to enjoy the summer. Though I really do miss being at school. Yeah, I miss school, it keeps me busy.(What will I do when I am graduated and I have a real job in the public school system?)

Well, more from the weevil later!

No comments: