Monday, June 2, 2008

June Update

Well, I am finally here in Utah. I am glad to be in my home state.(Well, it's kinda my home state). 

I flew in to town Sat. May 31, I meet Arthur and some of his brothers and his mother. We had a great time togather. 

Sunday I went to my nephew's baby blessing that was good too. I was really glad I was able to go. Brittany M. came and picked me up and we went down to American Fork, apperently some of the family didn't know that I was coming. heheeh.. we were keeping it a secret from Sarah, she seemed pretty surpised when I walk in to church.. it actually took her a moment to find me in the corwd.. hehhe

So now my plans for the rest of the week include finding a job and another time to see Arthur. 
I will admit it is kinda strange to be dating again after, loosing Derek. I will say this, I really miss Derek. :(. 

Hope all is well. More summer updates later.

No comments: