Friday, September 27, 2013

Time Flys... don't blink

The expression that time flies really is true. Tucker will be 3 weeks old next Monday! Hard to believe my little guy is growing up. I have enjoyed the time away from work, it has been a blessing. I love watching my little man and wondering who he will become.

I am already missing he newbornness when he was just days old. Even though I am tried at his 2 am feedings. It will all be worth it. I'll look back and miss those tender moments.  I love how he cuddles with me at night after I feed him. And he just looks at me with cute eyes. I will have to remember that when he's 6 and won't take a nap or when has broken some glass object in the house.

Time sure flys.. gotta hold on to it all and not blink...



"Don't blink.. just like that you are 6 years old and you take nap..."

No comments: