Friday, March 8, 2013

Marching in to March

Hard to believe that it is March already! Next week will be John and I 3rd wedding anniversy! Hard to believe we have been married for 3 years already with our first child on the way! 

February was good. I went to Disney World with my parents and my sister. I keep meaning to post picture of the trip I will get around to doing that at some point.

I start my new job title next week at the bank. We have been in training for the last three weeks to get us ready for what is to come. I will now be work 40 hours a week! New schedule 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and yes I still will be working at CFA. I will be a very busy working women. I will miss my Tuesdays were I was off all morning and got to sleep in. Sleeping in guess that something that won't happen for a long time now. Plus side is I will have normal hours. I have never had normal working hours really in my life. So it will be a change to actually be home when the sun is still up!

The baby is doing fine. Click the baby dean link on the side bar to follow the progress of baby dean. :)


No comments: