Wednesday, March 13, 2013

3rd Anniversary

Today marked our 3rd wedding anniversary. John had school and I had work during the day. That night we went to the Rainforest Cafe. We've gone to the Rainforest since our honeymoon. This time however was a very poor experience. They took us to our table and then we waited and waited and waited for someone to come by and acknowledge us and start taking our order. No one came by. 20 mins later the floater walked by, the one who sits people at the table and saw that  we didn't have drinks(like soda/water). She asked us if we had been served, I said no. And she said let me take your drinks and I will get my manger. I didn't even have to ask for the manger. We told the manger what happened. She got us a free apperizar and told us that there was a new waiter and that are seats that we were just to be seated in often seem hidden. After much long wait we finally got our food and left. We desided not to get dessert because it took so long to get our food. Will I go back? yes.. just hope that I won't get forgotten again...

A side from that it was a good day.

No comments: