Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year End Review 2011


A tradition is something you do every year or at least something to the short. Many years ago I start what I call my Year End Review, a snap shot of highlights from the year, this is one of my traditions that I do as well.

January

Was a sad month, Friskey the cat of 17 years ran away to die.

John has a birthday, turns the young 26.

February

The birthday snow curse takes another year. Snow and Ice hit Dallas and work calls to say it’s going to be an inclement weather day 3 days that week. It was very pretty but truth be told I am glad that it only stayed a week.

I have my 25th birthday. (Getting older is no longer fun.)

We also add two new additions to the family, two hamsters, Rollie and Skittles.

March

Celebrate out first anniversary! Hard to believe John and I have been married a year. We take a few days off work and have a stay-cation. We had fun going to the mall, seeing movies, going to the Rain Forrest Café, and Medieval Times and relaxing at home.

April

Not much exciting really happens. I did read a good book called, “Who Moved My Cheese”.

We did go to our first and only Ranger game of the Baseball Season, can’t believe we made it to the World Series twice in back to back years.

May

This month I write a blog about NF.

Husband and I start planning our summer vacation!

June

I am called to teach in Junior Primary at church, CTR4. A true blessing if you ask me. I learn more to love those kids this year and hopefully they will be in my class next year!

July

Like the rest of the summer this month came and went. John and I went and saw my parents in Florida. We got to go to the beach for the day and then we head off to Disney World for Four DAYS! We went to Magic Kingdom(I got to ride the Dumbo Ride) Epoct, and MGM! I was a blast and I had so much fun!

August

By the middle of the month we have had some days with 100 plus that it’s just too hard to keep track. All I can say is that it was a HOT summer!

I paint a picture of the ocean at a place called Let’s Art Party at Girls Night.

John and I are called to work in the temple!

September

The nation celebrates the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

We start our first shift at the temple this month.

October

It’s still hot outside.

I start a second job-part time.

I am also promoted at the Bank job, to 75% SAS. J

We also renew our apt. lease for another 15 months!

November

It’s turkey month. I set up the tree and John and I hit the midnight black Friday sales.

Time flies when you are busy.

December

The Month comes to an end all to soon. The holidays are great and it was great to spend time with family.

John and I get our credit cards paid off. J

No comments: