Saturday, August 24, 2013

a baby update


It’s been close to two months since I had an update on Baby Dean. First, he now has a name Tucker Aiden Dean.  John saw the name of Tucker somewhere and really like it and since our last name is Dean I thought well we might as well find a cool “A” name and that way we can call him Tad for short. I mean after all since I was pregant I have been calling him Tadpole.  So after looking at awhile bunch of “A: names and elmiatining ones that I didn’t like or had bad memories attach to I came across Aiden. So that is how Tucker got his name.

It’s now the end of August. I am still working two jobs.  And staying busy. No problems with the pregnancy to report or changes with my Neurofibromatosis. Which is all a BIG blessing from the Lord. I am grateful that I have been able to work as much as I have been through this pregnancy. With the only major food avoiding was the tomato products; which now I can say I can eat again in small amounts!

I am now close to two and half weeks away from going into labor. That phrase really sounds funny now that I sit and think about it.

My mom and Brittany McGee came in for my baby shower. It was great and I got a lot of neat stuff. Then some wonderful people at the bank where I work through me a shower too, where I got some cool stuff: like a stroller/car seat! I am very grateful to all that came to both showers and for what they gave. I always had this fear that no one would come or every give me a shower when I got pregant.

Tucker, moves around a lot sometimes but he does let me sleep at night and doesn’t keep me up. (Knock on wood) .

We have everything ready for when Tucker decides to make his appearance into the world. But I think for right now he likes what warm waterbed that he is living in. I mean it is a scary looking world out there.

I’ll have to try to post more pictures soon. I just haven’t had time lately. I know I won’t have much time when Tucker is born… but we too saw see.


No comments: