Sunday, January 20, 2013

Ode to my life-Jasmine Style


So a couple years ago Jasmine came up with a great story at writers circle and for the longest time I have had it recorded to my cell phone. Any time I change phones I just blue toothed over to my new phone.  Because it's such an awesome story I wanted to share it here!  

Ode to My Life- By Jasmine Bolen (recorded someone between 2007-2009)
 When I was little I use to wish that I was a pumpkin  until i realized  they made pumpkin pie out of pumpkin  Then I wanted to be a chihuahua; until I realized they could not speak Spanish  Then I wanted to be a mermaid; until I had the rationalization that I am terrified of sharks.  Then I wanted to be a princess; until someone told me they had no diplomatic power. So I decide to me myself and it still kind'a sucks!

No comments: