Monday, November 5, 2012

Election Day

This year marks the 3rd year I have vote in a presidential election. The first two, I vote on Election Day. This year I opted to early vote. I thought I would save time and make sure I had time to vote. Rather you early vote or vote on election day it all still counts.

Every time I vote its still exciting!

Voting is an American right. That I am proud to have and that I am able to do. Many years ago Women could not vote. So voting today is every more special.

No mater who you vote for, vote for the right reason. Vote for what you know and not what the media, friends or family tell you to. Only you know what values are important to you.

Whatever the outcome tomorrow is it is what it is. No matter the results it will forever change us as a country.




No comments: