Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday School with the 5 and 6 Year Olds

Teaching the 5 and 6 years old's is such a blessing. They end up teaching me more than I could ever know. Today at then end of class they were eating their snack and talking amongest them and one of the kids accidently step on another kid..The kid who got step on Miles, started crying he thought it was on purpose. The kid who did the stepping, Preston didn't mean to do it. When Miles started to cry, Preston started to cry because he felt bad. Within 5 or 6 mins they had stop crying. And by then the parents had start to come to pick up the kiddos. I told both Preston and Miles parent's what happen. Preston's dad stated that he has a tender spirit. I have to agree. He has a very wise spirit and a wise kids.

I love teaching my primary kids, I will be sad when I get new kids, I just don't want to let mine go.

No comments: