Thursday, March 29, 2012

5 years!


Today marks 5 years since my bestfriend died. It didn't really hit me of the death day till I remember the date and that it was my sister's birthday and her nephew's too! It amazes me how much time does fly. And as it flies we are growning. It's not till we stop and look at where we were and where we are now do we see how much we have grown. And how eventually the pain of his death does fade to dull and I now remember more of the good and the promises and things that were taught then the saddness with his death.

I guess that's how it's suppose to be. Death never meant to be sad but a new beginning.

In the last 5 years, my testimony has grown-because of that I am willing to share it more, because of my friend's challenge. I have grown for a love of the temple-now I am a temple worker and loving every minute of it. I am bless with a wonderful husband who loves me for me and understands me. I have graduated from College something I thought that I never would do. I have meet many people. My family has grown. I have gained a deeper understanding for the love of the gospel and the plan of salvation. And that heaven really isn't that far way. I have learn that when one door closes, there's usually a window to go out and new door to go through.

Death gives us experiences that we otherwise wouldn't have. People are placed in our lives at certain time sometimes for a season, for a moment, or forever. The Lord know's what he's doing even if we don't. Just gotta trust.

Life is what we make it. We can either make lemonade or make lemon juice.

Now to just apply this positive vibe to my job more. the Job is what we make it, better make good!


No comments: