Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Year..

Right now on facebook there is something going around in friend's status. Where they are given a year by a friend and their friends like the year and in turn that friend gives them a year to post somethings about themselves. One my friends gave me the year 1998 and it got me thinking about where I was in 1998 and what I was thinking. Below are some answers to that year

The Year was 1998.
Age: I was 12 years old.( Facebook has another age, :) )
Live: Lousiville, Tennessee
Pet: Friskey the Cat
Best Friend: Samantha Thompson
Dream Job: A school teacher
Show: It really ranged from ER to Early Edition to Dr.Quinn Medicine Women.
Random: This was my first year a girls camp at church. I also got into 4H.
School: I was HomeSchool the start of my 6th grade year, I think I nickname our school Karma Middle School
Crushes: Really didn't have any

My time certainly has flown by. Thinking back that long ago was really mind blowing. Next time I will have to go to my journals and see what I thought. On that side note I have kept a journal from 12 years old until now.

No comments: