Sunday, April 25, 2010

Some Thoughts

Early this morning when I should be in bed becasue church and choir pratice do come early. I was thinking. I know what some might be thinking, that might be a dangerous thing or something like that. But, it is a good thing.

As I was updating my facebook status I was thinking, how in two weeks, my sister Lindesy will be married and how in Three weeks I will go an attend my college graduation, even though I received my dimploma in December. It made me stop and think, how fast time has flown by.

I remeber when I first went to Arkansas for school and that seems like it was forever ago. I still remeber playing barbies with my sister. Now we never had a barbie dream house, so we took hard back book and made a floor plan of our little house. That was about 12 years ago.

I was told when I was 14, becasue at that time I wanted to be 18. "Not to wish my life away, because before I know it I will be 18 and then I will be 40." Now, I am not near 40 yet. That is still about 15 years away.

But time sure does fly by really fast.

Now as I finish typing my blog for the night, so I can join my husbend who just headed to bed. I am so greatful, for the friends and family I have meet along the way, those who got me to got to Arkansas, and those who I have yet to meet on my life journey. All of you have help shaped me to who I am and have touched my life in someway. My life would have not been the same with out you.

No comments: