Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Growing up with ER

I was just a pre-teen when ER first hit the air waves. With doctors like, Dr.Mark Greene, Dr.John Carter,Dr. Kovac, and even nurses like Halye, Abby, and even the front desk clerk. There were the love tales, the drama tales and the ones that jerk out your heart.

Looking back on the past eppy's I see growth, I see learning and I also see that I have gotten really old.

Tonights eppy Abby Lockhary left... In her monglue at the start of the show, she said something of interest: "Those who long for death bu it does not come."I remember for a while in my life that I wanted death to come to me because I wanted nothing more than to be with my best friend who died.

Because I miss him. (See future blog about my life's new philisophy" And then as she was going to work on a patient, someone in the waiting room made the comment, "Today everything changes" and Abby was quick to say, "Oh, really I thought that was next week."

It's funny to think that change is happening every day and that sometimes we think the biggest changes happen next week or tommorw. But, in reality should we not be ready for change everyday? (That made sense right?)

No comments: